[OpenID board] September 4, 2014 OpenID Executive Committee Call Minutes

Henrik Biering hb at netamia.com
Tue Sep 16 09:30:25 UTC 2014

By 16-09-2014 01:27, Mike Jones wrote:

> *2.**EU Trademark Update*
>
> We are making progress in transferring the European trademark
> registrations.  France is the remaining country we are working on.

The Danish Trademark is still registered to Snorri, and no
correspondence has been registered relating to this trademark since 2009:
http://onlineweb.dkpto.dk/pvsonline/Varemaerke?action=107&sagID=VA%202008%2001226

Can I be of any help? (I assisted Snorri with the registration process
in 2008).

It also appears that there are some other active "OpenID" trademark
registrations other than the OIDF one:
https://www.tmdn.org/tmview/bookmark?q=OpenID (press "20" above the
result table to see all results")

/Henrik