[OpenID board] Welcome to the OIDF Board!

Don Thibeau don at oidf.org
Mon Nov 3 13:39:18 UTC 2014

OpenID Foundation:

Please welcome Roger Casals to the Board of Directors of the OpenID Foundation.

Roger will be taking Paul Agbabian's place as Symantec's representative.

Paul Agbabian remains in his role of Vice Chairman of the Open Identity Exchange.

Symantec has an important role in supporting OpenID Connect Conformance Self-Certification and its registration on OIXnet.

Don Thibeau
The OpenID Foundation <http://openid.net/>

Don, I'm honored to be part of the team now, and I look forward to start contributing in my humble capacities… ;-)

Best regards

Roger

Roger Casals
Sr. Director, Product Management