[OpenID board] OIDF Board and EC 2014/15 Meeting Calendar Feedback

Don Thibeau don at oidf.org
Thu Jul 31 11:52:46 UTC 2014

Your comments are requested regarding the proposed meetings times and locations. I have references the OIX meetings FYI.

1. The next OIX/OIDF FTF Full Board Meetings are on 19 October 30, 2014 in Mountain View in the morning as per previous years.

2. The OpenID Foundation Workshop is on Monday 10/27 Venue TBD

3. IN 2015 IIW and RSA are right on top of one another. Pick one ( RSA is the better alternative but the hotels are very expensive) IIW 20 is April 7-9, 2015 in MV  or RSA 2015 April 20-24 in SF

4. The Cloud Idenity Summit is 2015 July TBD, San Diego

5. IIW 21  October 27-29, 2015 in MV

6. OIX/OIDF Full Board Con Calls:
We have not been scheduling full board con calls between FTF meetings.
We plan to continue that cadence in 2015.

7. OIX/OIDF EC Con Calls:
We have been calendaring calls the first Thursday of the month, skipping the months we have full FTF board meetings and August and December as off months.
We plan to continue that cadence in 2015.