[OpenID board] July 25, 2013 OpenID Executive Committee Call Minutes

n-sakimura n-sakimura at nri.co.jp
Fri Aug 30 12:01:57 UTC 2013

Great. Thanks a lot.

It is a progress. Let us hope that it would come back in the shorter 
side of the range.



(2013/08/30 11:39), Don Thibeau wrote:
> Signed and sent. Tax status filing complete.  As per counsel We await 
> IRS response likely in months not weeks.
> On Aug 29, 2013, at 9:57 PM, Nat Sakimura <sakimura at gmail.com 
> <mailto:sakimura at gmail.com>> wrote:
> BTW, Don, did you receive the package for signature from the attorney?
> 2013/8/29 Don Thibeau <don at oidf.org <mailto:don at oidf.org>>
>     In the future we can record Adam Dawes as "Present" representing
>     Google.  Thus obviating the need to record Eric Sachs as "absent."
>     Don Thibeau
>     The OpenID Foundation <http://openid.net>
>     On Aug 28, 2013, at 1:53 PM, John Ehrig wrote:
>     *July 25, 2013 OpenID Executive Committee Call Minutes*
>     *Present:*
>     Don Thibeau, Executive Director
>     Mike Jones
>     Nat Sakimura
>     *Visitors:*
>     John Ehrig, Global Inventures
>     Adam Dawes
>     **
>     *Absent:*
>     Kick Willemse
>     Eric Sachs
>     John Bradley
>     The EC was not in quorum.
>     *1.**Native Single Authorization Agent WG Formation Status*
>     If there are no objections among the proposers and specification
>     council voiced in the next day, the name of the WG will be Native
>     Application Working Group and the group will be formed.  IPR
>     agreements will need to in-place before the WG activities will be
>     launched.
>     *2.**Trademark Policy*
>     Tony N has asked Microsoft legal to review the policy and we are
>     waiting for the review to be completed.  Once completed, Don will
>     work with Scott Blackmer to finalize and organize an email vote
>     for board approval.
>     *3.**Backplane WG IPR Oversight Update*
>     Don's efforts at rounding up the IPR agreements have resulted in a
>     few responses but it is moving slowly.  Don will start a 1:1 call
>     and email effort to try to get all outstanding agreements
>     in-place. If the agreements are all not in place by the next EC
>     call in September, the EC agreed to make the decision to take the
>     next step, likely terminating and reconstituting the WG.
>     *4.**Liaisons Update*
>     We have not heard back from ISO.  Nat is drafting a liaison
>     statement to send to ISO.  There is no progress to report on the
>     ITU-T front.  The GSMA CIS interaction was positive and we are now
>     waiting for official feedback from GSMA.  Don will be meeting with
>     them in person within the month.  MIT Collaboration group is
>     looking at open ID Connect.
>     *5.**Recruiting Update*
>     Don is working on the list of prospects garnered from the CIS
>     booth. Don advises that he wants to see what kind of traction he
>     gets from CIS before having the EC consider contracting recruiting
>     services from Inventures to help supplement his efforts.  Don will
>     add the recruiting slide deck to the website.
>     *6.**Account Chooser Whitelisting Update*
>     The basic framework and rules are being developed.  The technical
>     team is building a prototype which will help further formalize the
>     details for the framework, rules, and provide guidance on where
>     the whitelist should 'live' (OIDF or OIX).
>     *7.**(c)6 Filing Status*
>     The attorney confirmed that he has all the information needed to
>     complete the application and will be providing the package to Don
>     for his signature soon.
>     *8.**Corporate Member Board Seat Election Schedule and Process*
>     The EC agreed to set the date to start the corporate board seat
>     election on the September EC call.
>     **
>     *9.**AOB*
>     1.The board will be asked to set a Proxy Policy for the EC
>     2.Don will send the draft of the OpenID 2.0 Implementations
>     Vulnerability Report draft to board private for review before
>     sending it to the corporate members
>     3.National Chapters policy legal review will be done after the
>     c(6) filing is complete
>     4.Don is in contact with Yahoo who has assigned to new resource to
>     follow up on Yahoo's unfilled board seat.
>     <July 25, 2013 OpenID Executive Committee Call
>     Minutes.doc>_______________________________________________
>     board mailing list
>     board at lists.openid.net <mailto:board at lists.openid.net>
>     http://lists.openid.net/mailman/listinfo/openid-board
>     _______________________________________________
>     board mailing list
>     board at lists.openid.net <mailto:board at lists.openid.net>
>     http://lists.openid.net/mailman/listinfo/openid-board
> -- 
> Nat Sakimura (=nat)
> Chairman, OpenID Foundation
> http://nat.sakimura.org/
> @_nat_en
> _______________________________________________
> board mailing list
> board at lists.openid.net <mailto:board at lists.openid.net>
> http://lists.openid.net/mailman/listinfo/openid-board
> _______________________________________________
> board mailing list
> board at lists.openid.net
> http://lists.openid.net/mailman/listinfo/openid-board

Nat Sakimura (n-sakimura at nri.co.jp)
Nomura Research Institute, Ltd.
Tel:+81-3-6274-1412 Fax:+81-3-6274-1547

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only.
If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete your copy from your system.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openid.net/pipermail/openid-board/attachments/20130830/23178148/attachment.html>

More information about the board mailing list