[OpenID board] Infrastructure update

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 23:42:12 UTC 2012

Don,

Another issue that the board has to tackle is the infrastructure update.
As I understand, the current infrastructure is very expensive to run
an election/membership voting.

At the same time, you have been indicating the intension to move the
current web page infrastructure from Wordpress to Drupal.
I suspect these two are dealt with together.

I would appreciate any update on it in the next EC call so that we can
report it back to the board.

FYI, I have built a Drupal site that copied most of the Wordpress
content with the URLs intact.
Drupal also has a module called Advanced Voting, which seems to be
capable of doing the voting that does not reveal the result until it
is closed.
With a shopping card module, it seems it is capable to unify the
copropate website, membership, and the voting capability.

--
Nat Sakimura (=nat)
Chairman, OpenID Foundation