[OpenID board] Implementer's Drafts posted with -ID1 version designations

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 05:06:18 UTC 2012

Paul,

For a simple "Authentication" only case for a Web server (RP, client), then
you really do not need most of them.

I wrote a blog post for such a case.
It should not take more than 10 minutes to write a basic RP authentication.

http://nat.sakimura.org/2012/03/31/openid-connect-stripped-down-to-just-authentication/

Cheers,

Nat

Nat Sakimura (=nat)