[OpenID board] OpenID London workshop

Don Thibeau don at oidf.org
Thu Mar 29 12:18:24 UTC 2012

This is to add my thanks for a job well done and from the feedback I've gotten from yesterday's event -well received.  And thanks to Eric for organizing the hangout.

As some of you know, some of the content from the event in London will be repurposed for the EIC http://www.id-conf.com/events/eic2012/agenda

Any suggestions you have to improve the presentation or agenda are welcome.  It's gratifying for all involved to see OpenID Connect work its way towards adoption in Paris, London and soon Munich.

International outreach has been a priority for the OpenID Foundation your contribution is much appreciated.

Don Thibeau
The OpenID Foundation