[OpenID board] Account Chooser Working Group report for today's board meeting
esachs at googlers.com
Thu Mar 1 17:33:13 UTC 2012
Overview website: accountchooser.com (will eventually move website to .NET
and run central account chooser on .COM)
Working Group site: Go to main site, click website owners, click working
group - or visit https://sites.google.com/site/oidfacwg/
Live central account chooser: accountchooser.biz (note the .biz being used
Demo instructions: https://sites.google.com/site/oidfacwg/cdsdemo
Discussing next in-person meeting on March 22nd
- Key Google engineers involved have moved to California from Beijing
- Central account chooser has links to "learn more" which also links
to "how to add an account chooser to your website" so overlaps with
- Goal to have "3 simple steps" marketing material for "how to add an
account chooser to your website"
- All P0 feature requests from websites are done, now focused on
operational issues and P1s.
- Recent work is SSL support, top-level domain, translations, bare-bones
HTML with separate JS loading
- For $$ reasons, SSL support is SNI based, so on some OS/browser
combinations it will act as if central list is empty
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the board