[OpenID board] March 1, 2012 OpenID Board Meeting Minutes

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 17:39:59 UTC 2012

Dear John,

Per the decision made in 1. IPR Issues below, could you kindly post the IPR
statements at the openid.net? I suppose
http://openid.net/intellectual-property/ would be the appropriate place to
put the link.

Also, I was searching through the board list archive but I did not find a
pointer to the materials that were used at the board meeting including the
ones that had the actual IPR statements. They should be in our archive.
Please either point me with a link or post them to the list.

Best,

Nat Sakimura
Chairman, OpenID Foundation
http://nat.sakimura.org/