[OpenID board] Copyright and other notices on the new specifications

Don Thibeau don at oidf.org
Sun Oct 16 21:34:19 UTC 2011

we will discuss same thursday afternoon at our meeting
On Oct 15, 2011, at 2:53 AM, Nat Sakimura wrote:

Dear fellow board members:

OpenID Connect specs being close to its completion,
it is now the time to decide on what copyright etc. notice clause should
go into them.

I have made one sample here:

http://openid.bitbucket.org/openid-connect-standard-1_0.html#anchor24

One question I would like to ask is which copyright regime should we
apply. CC-BY-ND is good except for making translations.

Don, could you discuss this with our legal counsel and report back to the board?

Best,

--
Nat Sakimura (=nat)
Chairman, OpenID Foundation