[OpenID board] axschema.org is down

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Mon May 9 02:52:22 UTC 2011

John Ehrig is the master of domains and should initiate the transfer.

Ideally we'd restore the spec on the domain — or at the very least
post some kind of message explaining where to look for information
about AX.

I'd prefer if schemas.openid.net were made the de facto AX schema URL
in all known references.

Chris