[OpenID board] axschema.org is down

Dick Hardt dick.hardt at gmail.com
Sun May 8 20:23:16 UTC 2011

Someone had told me a squatter had it. I remembered my credentials for the domain registrar and I had an option to renew the domain name registration which I did on the basis that the foundation would like to have the domain.

Would whoever manages domains please initiate a domain name transfer?

I'd like to get reimbursed my expenses for the domain.

btw: I did finish the attribute specs and they were posted at axschema. org -- which I think is no longer active. I could find a copy if anyone was interested.

-- Dick