[OpenID board] axschema.org is down

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Sun May 8 05:16:14 UTC 2011

It was reasonable for Dick to let the domain expire.

It was never the official registry, though some people treated it like it was.

If a squatter has it lets just create a new doc listing the URL and reference that.
The domain is not worth paying a premium for.

We should be using the schemas.openid.net domain as Dick proposed in his draft.

John B.