[OpenID board] OIDF Update: OpenID Connect: draft rollout plan

Eric Sachs esachs at google.com
Fri Jun 3 19:52:41 UTC 2011

I reserved a room at our offices at 1500 Plymouth Street, Mountain
View, CA<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=1500+Plymouth+Street,+Mountain+View,+CA&aq=0&sll=37.421307,-122.08529&sspn=0.017229,0.033023&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=1500+Plymouth+St,+Mountain+View,+California+94043&z=17>.
 It has projectors and a good speaker phone so remote participants can
listen in.  If people drive, you may find it easier to park in the lot that
is behind the building on the other side of the trees and one row of cars.
 There is a cafe in the building we can use to grab food.