[OpenID board] OIDF ED Update: OpenID Connect Milestones

Eric Sachs esachs at google.com
Wed Jul 6 14:44:34 UTC 2011

>> The OpenID Summit in Tokyo will tentatively be in November, please
complete the doodle poll sent by Nat.
The suggested Tokyo dates in the poll are Mon the 28th and Tue the 29th of
November.  The major US holiday of Thanksgiving is the previous Thu/Fri.  So
my guess is that most of the US folks will only be able to barely get there
by the time of the Tuesday event.

The poll says the events are at 5pm.  Is that the time in Tokyo, or is that
the adjusted time to the US?

How long an event were we thinking of having?

Also, could you point us to the website of the event happening that week?  I
looked around, but couldn't seem to find it.

Eric Sachs | Senior Product Manager | esachs at google.com | 650-253-5986