[OpenID board] OpenID Retail Summit - let's invite some more retailers

Brian Kissel brian.kissel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 19:35:17 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Don, Andrew, and I could use your help getting some additional retailers to
attend this upcoming event in March.  Since we only have 25 spots for
retailers, we should try to target companies that have or are planning to
deploy OpenID and OAuth solutions relatively soon.  Also, we should try to
target thought leaders who can influence other retailers considering doing
the same.

More info at http://openid-retail-summit.eventbrite.com/

Cheers, Brian

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/briankkissel> Brian Kissel

Chairman, Janrain

e:  <mailto:katie at janrain.com> bkissel at janrain.com  |  m: 503.866.4424  |
f: 503.296.5502

Follow Us:   <http://bit.ly/9CGHdf> Facebook  |   <http://bit.ly/9umxlK>
Twitter  |   <http://bit.ly/a7WZMC> LinkedIn  |   <http://bit.ly/cv3WGH>
Blog

519 SW 3rd Ave, Suite 600, Portland, Oregon 97204

Improve online ROI, engage your users, and build your brand with Janrain.
<http://bit.ly/99jJ1w> Watch the Video.