[OpenID board] [OIDFSC] Closing inactive OpenID working groups

Nat sakimura at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 12:08:51 UTC 2011

I do have OpenID4.us (OpenID for us) which I have indicated the intention to transfer to OIDF.

OpenID-Japan.org and OpenID.or.jp is for OIDF-J. When we were launching the web, we have asked for the formal written consent but we only got a verbal ok. Perhaps it is a good time to issue them as the first example.

=nat via iPhone