[OpenID board] [OIDFSC] Closing inactive OpenID working groups

Allen Tom allentomdude at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 03:38:55 UTC 2011

[+openid-specs@ to reach a wider audience]

+1 for closing the 6 working groups listed in Mike's post.

While we're doing spec housecleaning, we should also try to finalize the
OpenID/OAuth Hybrid and OpenID UI Extensions. AFAIK, there has been no
changes to either of these specs for about a year, and vendors have already
launched implementations.

Allen