[OpenID board] [OIDFSC] Closing inactive OpenID working groups

Don Thibeau don at oidf.org
Tue Feb 22 00:48:18 UTC 2011

Since you are already on the lama, ahem. It would be nice if you forward info about urls you stashed.

All kidding aside, the lawyers insist we get control of the many permutations of OpenID this and that now in the wild.  Chris's long standing focus on the brand's value is backed up by legal best practice.