[OpenID board] [OIDFSC] Closing inactive OpenID working groups

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Tue Feb 22 00:31:55 UTC 2011

I agree that we need to keep the branding option.

The WG name is reflected in the mailing list address and charter name.
I suspect changing may require a recharter and new mailing list.   Mike is the expert on that.

I suppose the other option is to move everything to the connect WG.

The one thing I am relatively sure of is that the marketing name won't be openID Artifact Binding.

I have tried explaining openID ABC as "Attribute Based Credentials"  or simple as ABC.

John B.