[OpenID board] OIDF ED Update: Schedule Note

Don Thibeau don at oidf.org
Sat Sep 11 11:36:28 UTC 2010

Due to the recently announced IIW scheduling change (now taking place
November 2-4), the OpenID Summit-Palo Alto and the OpenID Foundation face to
face Board meeting are being rescheduled as follows (Thanks to our Summit
host, Facebook, for their flexibility and willingness to synchronize plans
around IIW):

The OpenID Summit

Monday Afternoon, November 01, 2010; 1:00 - 5:30 PST

1601 South California Avenue in Stanford Research Park Palo Alto, CA

This summit will discuss progress reports of OIDF Technology Committee
Working Groups.

Registration will open soon.

The OpenID Board of Directors will also have an informal dinner following
the Summit from approximately 5:30 - 8:00 PM (venue TBD).

OpenID Foundation FTF Board Meeting

Thursday Afternoon, November 04, 2010; 3:30 - 5:30 PST

Computer History Museum, 1401 N Shoreline Blvd, Mountain View, CA

Please contact me with questions or comments.

Don Thibeau

Executive Director

The OpenID Foundation

http://openid.net <http://openid.net/>