[OpenID board] Unable to authenticate, therefore unable to nominate myself

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 18:21:48 UTC 2010

Since my goal was to self-nominate and I was prevented from doing so by a
technical issue (rather than time), I appreciate that decision Don.

I'll follow Mike's lead here and recuse myself from discussing whether or
not we should extend the nomination period. If we do change the rules or
make exceptions, it seems like those are board-level decisions.

Chris

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 9:26 AM, Don Thibeau <don at oidf.org> wrote:

> Later today I will send a note announcing the next phase of the OIDF
> election process. We are following exactly the same process as previous
> years.  Chris Messina will be on the list of candidates as he clearly and
> repeatedly attempted to register as a candidate.
> Thanks to all who put themselves forward as candidates.
> Don Thibeau

Chris Messina
Open Web Advocate, Google

Personal: http://factoryjoe.com
Follow me on Buzz: http://buzz.google.com/chrismessina
...or Twitter: http://twitter.com/chrismessina

This email is:   [ ] shareable    [X] ask first   [ ] private