[OpenID board] Unable to authenticate, therefore unable to nominate myself

Dick Hardt dick.hardt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 15:58:46 UTC 2010

I am in the same boat as Joseph. I must have misread the information as I had midnight in my head.

I waited until the last moment for a couple of reasons:

1) I wanted to see who else was running and why they were running. Who else will be serving on the board is a factor in wether I run.

2) I wanted to see the presentation that Mike, Nat and John had made for the board meeting Thursday. The results of the board meeting this Thursday are a major factor in my desire to be on the board.