[OpenID board] OpenID Strategy and Goals materials, plus proposed Resolutions

Brian Kissel bkissel at janrain.com
Tue Nov 30 05:30:31 UTC 2010

Thanks Mike, John, and Nat for all the hard work.  These look like great
frameworks for our discussions on Thursday.

Cheers, Brian

*Brian Kissel <http://www.linkedin.com/in/briankkissel>*

Chairman, Janrain

e: bkissel at janrain.com <katie at janrain.com>  |  m: 503.342.2668  |  f:
503-296-5502

Follow Us:  Facebook <http://bit.ly/9CGHdf>  |
Twitter<http://bit.ly/9umxlK>  |
 LinkedIn <http://bit.ly/a7WZMC>  |  Blog <http://bit.ly/cv3WGH>

519 SW 3rd Ave, Suite 600, Portland, Oregon 97204

*Improve online ROI, engage your users, and build your brand with Janrain**
. **Watch the Video <http://bit.ly/99jJ1w>**.*