[OpenID board] Unable to authenticate, therefore unable to nominate myself

Joseph Smarr jsmarr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 04:14:59 UTC 2010

Wow, I definitely saw that email, but I guess I didn't parse the
tiny-and-improbable "11/29 means noon PST" bit. Weird, I hope/assume there's
some story behind that odd choice? :)

Well, I guess that makes this "user error" on my part, but my guess is I'm
not alone since the nomination list is missing a bunch of the "usual
suspects". So I'll reiterate that I think it's in the best interest of the
foundation to slip the deadline for 24-36 hours. If not, so be it, but IMO
that would be a pretty dumb reason to block good board candidates.

Thoughts?