[OpenID board] Unable to authenticate, therefore unable to nominate myself

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 23:51:33 UTC 2010

I've been trying to authenticate on the foundation member site for the past
two days and have had no luck. I've been in touch with both Janrain and
Darin from Refresh to no avail. If I'm not the only one unable to
authenticate with my delegated OpenID, I wonder who else has been unable to
self-nominate themselves for the election?

This seems like a serious issue with our election proceedings.

Advise?

Chris

--
Chris Messina
Open Web Advocate, Google

Personal: http://factoryjoe.com
Follow me on Buzz: http://buzz.google.com/chrismessina
...or Twitter: http://twitter.com/chrismessina

This email is:   [ ] shareable    [X] ask first   [ ] private