[OpenID board] Technical Committee Chairs

Santosh Rajan santrajan at gmail.com
Thu May 20 14:20:14 UTC 2010

I am slightly out of tune regarding this thread. My apologies. However I
have one related question.

1) I had heard about a year back that the original founders of OpenID, and
if I understood this correctly includes David Recordon.
2) I also heard about a year back that the original founders had a veto
rights on the decisions made on the OpenID board.
3) Can the board clarify whether I am right or wrong?

And If I am right then my request to David recordon is that please do take a
more democratic stand on these matters.
Thank you so much
Santosh Rajan

http://hi.im/santosh