[OpenID board] FW: VeriSign representative change

Don Thibeau (OIDF ED) don at oidf.org
Mon Mar 29 13:28:15 UTC 2010

Gary:

Thanks much for your service to the OpenID Foundation and OpenID Community.
VeriSign has been an important contributor to both from the very beginning
and remains so today. Many of us recognize the leadership you've shown in
reprogramming VeriSign resources to support the government adoption of
OpenID last year and the launch of the Open Identity Exchange earlier this
year.  Your professionalism as a board member and help to me is particularly
appreciated.  Good luck with your new responsibilities.

Don Thibeau
Executive Director
The OpenID Foundation