[OpenID board] BoD attendance :: 2010 OpenID Summit West on April 5 & 6th

Dick Hardt dick.hardt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 23:30:52 UTC 2010

Hello fellow board members

While it is valuable for all of you to attend the summit, we need to prioritize attendance to participants: problem or solution presenters; or WG participants.

Our room capacity is 70, and we currently have plenty of room for board members. If we have a space constraint, I hope you will all understand if need to give a participant a seat in the main presentation room. Note we have a number of rooms, and many breaks, so there is opportunity to be at the Summit -- you just may not have a chair.

-- Dick