[OpenID board] Congratulations to Google on NCBI deployment

John Bradley jbradley at mac.com
Tue Jun 22 19:11:39 UTC 2010

If you scroll down in the "Or chose from:"  box you can select PayPal and Verisign.   Though I doubt any real user would find them.
They are mostly useful for testing at the moment.

Once other OP finish there certifications,  I will have them added.

FYI for those of you who haven't found it this is the home page.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/

John B.