[OpenID board] Congratulations to Google on NCBI deployment

John Bradley jbradley at mac.com
Tue Jun 22 18:53:32 UTC 2010

It has been up for a couple of weeks.

We didn't want to make too big a deal of it because the UI is still being worked on.

They want to do a big launch once it looks nicer.

The main NIH SSO supports all of the OIX approved IdP however until the UX for the NCBI site is updated they only wanted to add one to work out any issues.

Other sites can now add openID as NCBI has.

John B.