[OpenID board] Email listservs

John Bradley jbradley at mac.com
Sat Jan 30 02:27:08 UTC 2010

PS Brian

We need to keep the WG lists separate from the committee lists they have specific membership and IPR rules.

One hesitates to speculate on what should be done about the specs-council.   As I understand it it is more of a hereditary group like the senate (In the commonwealth) It appears to be as active.

It would be up to them to decide how to organize there list.  I don't know that the board has authority over them by constitutional design.

John B.