[OpenID board] [board-private] OpenID Committees

John Ehrig jehrig at inventures.com
Thu Jan 28 22:02:26 UTC 2010

I could be wrong but I don't think OIDF has an "official mechanism" to
create and manage mailing lists (at least I haven't seen one).  At the
moment, OIDF uses mailman which is actually a self-service tool for the
most part once the list is set-up. I believe creating and managing lists
has been volunteer driven, with Dave Recordon doing most or all the work
as the admin.  I'm an admin too and can set-up lists and will be happy
to do that, although I have never done it in mailman as this is not a
tool that GI uses per se.