[OpenID board] [board-private] OpenID Committees

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 21:38:44 UTC 2010

I agree. I'm sympathetic to Pamela's point (I don't want an unusable
solution to be adopted because of our efforts!) but I think we will
need a usable solution to even get our foot in the door, so ideally
usability will be a necessary precondition of the adoption committee's
success.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone 2G