[OpenID board] [board-private] OpenID Committees

Brian Kissel bkissel at janrain.com
Thu Jan 28 16:07:53 UTC 2010

David, thanks for forwarding the original post to the public list, that is where it should have gone to begin with.  Agreed that most things should go public, but we still need a private list for some of the topics mentioned.  What we need is just better use of the public list, including me ;-) rather than trying to create more lists.

Cheers,

Brian

Brian Kissel<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/0/10/254>
CEO - JanRain, Inc.
bkissel at janrain.com
Mobile: 503.342.2668 | Fax: 503.296.5502
519 SW 3rd Ave. Suite 600  Portland, OR 97204

Increase registrations, engage users, and grow your brand with RPX.  Learn more at www.rpxnow.com<http://www.rpxnow.com/>