[OpenID board] Officers on the wiki?

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 12:55:10 UTC 2010

Perhaps a better reframing: how do we go about introducing churn into
the EC without forbiding last year's EC members from stepping up?

It would seem the EC and committees are the vehicles for moving OpenID
forward; how do we better promote participation? Maybe a blog post?
Maybe more proactive (non-mailing-list) outreach?

Chris

Sent from my iPhone 2G