[OpenID board] OpenID Update: Orientation Briefing Feedback

John Bradley jbradley at mac.com
Sat Jan 16 16:43:00 UTC 2010

Sorry I am just catching up on the board list.  I discovered that I was only subscribed to the other list.

I agree with Mike.

I think the better approach is keeping the Executive committee small and focused.  I think having all of the committee chairs involved will tend to expand it's scope.

I would prefer more full board meetings if they are required.

Having half of the board on the exec committee will tend to marginalize the other members.

John B.