[OpenID board] Fwd: [OpenID - Eu] Conf Call OpenID EU 7th January

Nat sakimura at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 01:35:06 UTC 2010

I think it is really good if we can reserve a seat for any large
chapters.
Ideally it should be a board seat; a third type called "regional" or
"non-profit" following "community" and "corporate". There obviously
has to be some threashold but something like a non-profit with 30
member organization or 100 individuals or annual budget larger than US
$25K or equivalent men-hours committed to OpenID activities can be good.

If that is difficult from the process point of view for the time being
(it would require Process change that requires an all member vote I
guess), then we should invite regional representatives (e.g. EU rep.)
as invited experts to the board call. Since the board call should be
comletely open apart from some specially designated sessions such as
personnel issues, there should be no problem for it. We are merely
requireing him to attend the calls to keep the title such as "EU
Representative". Of course, they do not have vote, but this board I
believe is wise enough to listen and consider it when voting.

=nat at Tokyo via iPhone