[OpenID board] Moving mailing lists to Google from MailMan?

Brian Kissel bkissel at janrain.com
Tue Feb 2 16:49:02 UTC 2010

Hi David, we'd also like an Adoption Committee mailing list.  If you could set it up so that Daniel Jacobson has administrative control on membership that would be great.  Initial members are Brian Kissel, Raj Mata, Björn Woltermann, Jonathan Coffman, Joseph Smarr, Brian Ellin, Daniel Jacobson, Marc Frons, and Rob Harles.

Cheers,

Brian

Brian Kissel<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/0/10/254>
CEO - JanRain, Inc.
bkissel at janrain.com
Mobile: 503.342.2668 | Fax: 503.296.5502
519 SW 3rd Ave. Suite 600  Portland, OR 97204

Increase registrations, engage users, and grow your brand with RPX.  Learn more at www.rpxnow.com<http://www.rpxnow.com/>