[OpenID board] OpenID Retail Summit, need your help to get some additional retailers to present

Brian Kissel brian.kissel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 01:31:25 UTC 2010

Hello All,

We've finalized the date and time for the retail summit, we now need to get
some more retailers to participate.  So far we have folks from Sears, Kodak,
and eBags presenting, but if you know of other retailers who are using
OpenID, OAuth, Facebook Connect, etc. please invite them to consider
presenting, and let Don, Andrew, and me know.  We'd like to have a few other
retailers scheduled to present before doing an outreach to other retailers
who will just want to attend but not present.

More info at
<http://wiki.openid.net/w/page/34000463/2011-OpenID-Retail-Summit>
http://wiki.openid.net/w/page/34000463/2011-OpenID-Retail-Summit

This should be a good event to kick off our progress in Q1.

Cheers, Brian

brian.kissel at gmail.com

Cell: 503.866.4424

Efax: 503.296.5502