[OpenID board] Candidates for Community Representatives on the OpenID Foundation Board of Directors

Don Thibeau don at oidf.org
Wed Dec 1 11:52:06 UTC 2010

Correction we will elect five
------Original Message------
From: Don Thibeau
To: openid-board at lists.openid.net
Subject: Candidates for Community Representatives on the OpenID Foundation Board of Directors
Sent: Nov 30, 2010 10:47 PM

Thanks to those listed below for putting themselves forward as candidates
for community board representatives of the OpenID Foundation. We continue to
follow the same election process and cadence as previous years and posted at
openid.net This is to encourage a community-wide conversation about the
contributions these candidates can make to the foundation. We encourage your
interaction with the candidates and most important your votes. Four
community representatives will join the OpenID Board in January 2011.

Axel Nennker
Edward White
John Bradley
Kick Willemse