[OpenID board] OpenID Strategy and Goals materials, plus proposed Resolutions

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Dec 1 08:30:03 UTC 2010

You'll find that the first line of the table is "Be modular so that not every endpoint needs to support every feature".  The intent is to develop harmonized solutions to the scenarios that we decide to focus on in such a way that deployments that don't need all the features for scenarios that are not theirs need not build or deploy them.

			    See you Thursday!