[OpenID board] FW: Summary of Outstanding Issues for Nominations

Don Thibeau don at oidf.org
Wed Dec 1 06:49:48 UTC 2010

For your information

From: Darin Richardson [mailto:darin at refreshmedia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 1:12 PM
To: Don Thibeau
Cc: John Ehrig
Subject: Summary of Outstanding Issues for Nominations

Hey Don,

There are two folks that reported not being able to log in to the site to
participate in nominations: Chris Messina and Andrew Arnott.

We've covered Chris' situation on the phone and in email. We'll keep working
with Chris and JanRain to get him logged in, but will set him up as a
nominee with the appropriate seconds in the system in the meantime.

Andrew is having issues logging in, but there are indications that it might
be a problem with the way he's signing in, not a technical issue. Again,
we're working with Andrew and JanRain to get it figured out. I'm hoping this
will be cleared up today.

Those are the only log in issues that have come in to my inbox. Let me know
if you'd like to discuss.

---

Darin Richardson

Refresh Media