[OpenID board] OpenID Strategy and Goals materials, plus proposed Resolutions

David Recordon recordond at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 04:29:27 UTC 2010

Mike, Nat, and John thank you for your work here! It's clear that
you've put a lot of thought and time into them. I think they'll be
really useful in helping the entire board better understand some of
the differences and setting a path forward.

I'm wondering where the comma belongs in, "The foundation will
prioritize creating and promoting deployment of solutions enabling the
six focus scenarios previously discussed." Is this that the foundation
will prioritize solutions which enable all six focus scenarios or that
it will prioritize up to six solutions where each focuses on one or
more scenarios?

I'd like to propose another resolution especially given the resolution
around providing better tools. "The foundation will open source tools
it creates (either directly or via contractors) unless the board
determines that there is a compelling reason not to do so."

--David