[OpenID board] Transferring openid.net ownership to the Foundation

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 02:41:43 UTC 2010

Recently we experienced some downtime (as reported by Nat) on openid.net and
in investigating the problem, realized that openid.net is not currently
registered under the OIDF, but Global Inventures (GI).

We believe that GI should remain the technical and administrative contact on
the registration, but that the owner should be switched over to the
foundation.

John, can you initiate the transfer to the foundation?

Thanks,

Chris

--
Chris Messina
Open Web Advocate, Google

Personal: http://factoryjoe.com
Follow me on Buzz: http://buzz.google.com/chrismessina
...or Twitter: http://twitter.com/chrismessina

This email is:   [ ] shareable    [X] ask first   [ ] private