[OpenID board] Fwd: [OpenID Foundation] New Poll Will Open

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Sep 25 23:02:17 UTC 2009

I just spoke with Don (who asked me to send this because he won't be able to be online for a bit this evening).  Yes, the poll should be deleted.  The board should vote on all three documents (IPR Policy, IPR Procedures, Bylaws) and *THEN* we should have the membership vote to approve the changes to the IPR Policy and Procedures documents.  (No membership vote is required to update the bylaws.)

Don will also look into distributing the correct copies of all three documents to the board shortly.

Have a good weekend, everyone!

                                                                -- Mike