[OpenID board] Fwd: [OpenID Foundation] New Poll Will Open

John Ehrig jehrig at inventures.com
Fri Sep 25 22:55:06 UTC 2009

Apologies, I thought I had answered the question when I said I believe I
am following the proper procedure.  I believe you are now telling me
that the procedure is to have the BoD vote first, then the full
membership.  I did not understand that to be the case.  If that is
correct, I will delete the poll.  Please confirm.