[OpenID board] Fwd: [OpenID Foundation] New Poll Will Open

Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) eddy_nigg at startcom.org
Fri Sep 25 22:23:57 UTC 2009

Login seems to be broken, can't login using the StartSSL OpenID. The
login window keeps coming back with neither an error nor successful
authentication.

Additionally the following error occurred:

<membership at oidf.org>
     (reason: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try)

Regards
Signer: 	Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>
XMPP: 	startcom at startcom.org <xmpp:startcom at startcom.org>
Twitter: 	Follow Me <http://twitter.com/eddy_nigg>