[OpenID board] OpenID Summit @ Yahoo HQ - Nov 2nd

Allen Tom atom at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Oct 1 19:47:56 UTC 2009

[moving this from board-private]

Hi All,

If any board members would like to invite guests to the OpenID Summit on
Nov 2nd, please go ahead and invite them.

http://openid.eventbrite.com/  (password is openid)

Next week, depending on how we're doing on space, I'll send out an
invitation to the subscribers of the smaller openid.net mailing lists
(specs, security, user-interface) followed by an invitation to the
general list.

I'd also appreciate some help forming the agenda and getting volunteers
to lead some of the sessions.

We have 3 classrooms booked at Yahoo, so we can potentially have 3
tracks in parallel.

Thanks
Allen