[OpenID board] [OpenID] On the banning of Santosh

Brian Kissel bkissel at janrain.com
Mon Nov 30 22:20:38 UTC 2009

Hi David,

The decision won't be made in private, but the board needs to make it with the input that has been provided so far.  I'm copying the board here to make sure that they have the benefit of your feedback below.  My only intention was to follow up on the input from many on the list who said we needed to move the discussion off the list since it was consuming a disproportionate share of attention, when there are many other things we can and should be focusing on.  If we could only tap as much energy and enthusiasm as this topic has engendered to help drive adoption and usage of OpenID, we'd all be much better off.  Feel free to use the open-board list to share any additional thoughts you have in advance of our meeting on Wednesday.

Cheers,

Brian

Brian Kissel<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/0/10/254>
CEO, JanRain - WebID and Social Publishing for User Engagement